Ash Hill Academy
Ash Hill, Hatfield, Doncaster, DN7 6JH
Ash Hill Academy is a flourishing and friendly place in which to learn. It has a pleasant atmosphere, and a talented and caring staff who are committed to students’ success. We are about success for all and positive changes for communities. Our Academy has a common set of values which are shared across Delta Academies Trust.
- Ash Hill Academy prides itself on being:
- A school with high standards and expectations
- A caring and highly successful school
- A learning centre which develops lively and enquiring minds
- A highly inclusive school which promotes a zero exclusion policy by
- In partnership with local agencies and supporting a personalised curriculum for all students
- A school where courtesy, co-operation, enterprise and initiative are paramount
- An innovative and energising centre for both students and staff
- At the centre of the community both as a resource, in its service to others and in promoting community cohesion
Ash Hill Academy is part of Delta Academies Trust, an educational charity led by Paul Tarn, our Chief Executive.
All members of Delta Academies Trust share the same broad ethos, values and principles and are ‘Changing Lives'. Delta Academies Trust prides itself on having high expectations for the individual and for raising community aspirations. We are a group of caring schools based upon social responsibility, honesty, equality and consideration for others.
Ash Hill Academy is proud to offer students the opportunity to join the Doncaster Collegiate Sixth Form. The Harper Building provides the Sixth Form with its own social and study areas, as well as a dedicated ICT suite, and the Sixth Form Support Team ensure that all students receive the necessary help and guidance throughout their time here.
For further information about the Collegiate Sixth Form, including which courses are on offer for 16 to 19 year old students, please follow the link: